Skip to main content

It's Show Time!

It's finally here!
We did it you guys!
The Leo Clement #4 Edition and installment of the yearly movie!
Look at all my exclamation points! 
I'm excited!

Seriously though, after several near misses and lots of nagging persistence, I, with the help of everyone who let me ambush, beg, and coerce into being interviewed and filmed, can finally say that success was met. At one point all hope was lost as our faithful computer of many years decided that now was a good of a time as any to journey to the electronic afterlife and take most of our files with it, and it's only thanks to the mad surgical skills of my computer whiz brother, the comp was persuaded to part from our files and give them up for transplant into another younger and healthier vessel. At any rate, now all is well, and as you will see, so is the movie.
Please let me know what you think, since this is just a beginning of a greater something geared towards awareness and ultimately, a tool to help others who may need encouragement and support in regards to their "special" children. 
I mean it, feedback is everything. 
And again, a big giant thank you to all who participated in this! You guys are the best.


Comments

  1. Truly a miracle! Thank you for posting this. I wish the whole world could view this post and see the miracle of Leo. Unconditional love!! Vicki Siliski

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...incredibly beautiful! Leo is such a gift to you and all who know him! Thanks so much for sharing this video.
    Love, Doug & Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it! Very nice and touching. All these people who know and love Leo, that's so great you have them in your son's life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was it really five years ago we prayed together and your parents had the courage to listen to God's voice?
    Keep strong and spread the light!
    Your Eagle Crag Friends

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The School Bus As Metaphor

A school bus can mean all sorts of different things: dread, boredom, excitement, responsibility, change...it means something different to all of us. I was primarily homeschooled as a kid, and though I preferred that, there was still an element of desire and curiosity for me every time I saw a school bus when I was young.  I couldn't help but wonder what it would have been like to be part of the school bus world. Of course I didn't have to wonder about it for very long because I did, in many ways, have the ideal education. There was that time I took the winter off from school instead of summer to practice my extra curricular work which was...downhill skiing and snowboarding. Then there was the part-time jobs at the local farms that I was able to do because of my own set and very flexible school hours. To clarify, because it sounds like I didn't do any academics at all in the above two sentences, I did. Lots. Tons. But I did them efficiently and completely independently, e

With Mixed Feelings

So for the past couple weeks my feed has been filled with the "back to school" and "end of summer" and "beginning of parental freedom from their annoying offspring" photos. It's ok, I totally get it. Another year, another back to school pic, another notch in the door jamb, and another chapter of growth and development with junior. Look at him go! Or not, as the case may be for many children. According to the CDC (Centers for Disease control and Prevention) one in six children has one...a developmental disability. A stamp of "not normal" across their foreheads. A number. A check mark in a box. My kid is one of them. I heard a brief segment on NPR that enticingly started out with the title of developmental delays on the rise, a 17% increase over the last twelve years. And though I turned up the volume the segment only talked about how it's probably only due to poverty, and it's only the upper classes that actually pursue diagnosis

The Move

Leo Clement has moved, you guys! The blog is now being hosted by a different platform, and with some awesome new results. Come check it out! All future posts and updates can now be found at the  Little Lion's new digs. Hope to see you there!